Friday, January 31, 2014

Happiness!



Hello everyone! This Smoktunova Elena, and this is my first post on WOJ blog! I'm happy to be here with you!


I'll show you how I made ​​a colorful backdrop to this page.


Sprinkled through the mask different sprays


After drying made ​​shtamping

 Further, through the mask caused gesso


And again struck sprays


added stamping

Here's a background turned


details

Thank you so much for your attention, have  a great day everyone!
Elena.
I used the following WOJ products:

3 comments :

  1. OH WOW - this Layout is amazing!!! I love it so munch!!! hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful LO here, that´s for sure. Gorgeous colors and really cool effect on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, das ist ja ein genialer Effekt, sieht fantastisch aus!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...